Your Agreement with The Republic- Times, LLC:
Welcome to The Republic- Times website. The following are the terms and conditions that govern your use of this website.
Ownership of this Website
You are not entitled to duplicate, retransmit, create derivative works of, distribute, display or perform any portion or element of this website or the Content without the express permission of The Republic- Times. This website, its Content and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of The Republic- Times unless otherwise expressly agreed. Content (including photographic images) purchased or otherwise acquired by you via this website may only be used by you for personal, non-commercial purposes (i.e., not for re-sale or re-distribution) and may not be duplicated or otherwise reproduced or altered by you. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The Republic-Times shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of its website, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
Provide any information to The Republic- Times that is false or misleading, that attempts to hide your identity or that you do not have the right to disclose;
Incorporate any Content in any advertising or promotional materials, or in materials, goods or services for which you receive fees or other consideration, whether directly or indirectly through barter, advertising, sponsorship or otherwise;
Resell, license or otherwise distribute any Content, whether on a stand-alone basis, as derivative works, or incorporated into other works;
Use any Content that contain recognizable persons, entities or business names in a manner that suggests their association with or endorsement of any product or service;
Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) this website or servers or networks connected to this website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website;
Use any Content that contain products, trademarks, or service marks in a manner that suggests their association with any other products or services;
remove or disable, or attempt to remove or disable, any proprietary notices or markings (including digital watermarks) that may be included with the images; or transfer or sublicense any of your rights under this license; or
use any Content in a manner that is pornographic, defamatory, libelous, or otherwise unlawful.
You shall indemnify The Republic- Times and its subsidiaries, shareholders, directors, officers, affiliates, agents, third party content providers and licensors against any losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of this website or the Content and related rights.
If you submit any materials or participate in any online forum, contest, comment section or any other forum or similar service within or in connection with The Republic-Times, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any material that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, abuse, harass, stalk or threaten others;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any material that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any material that contains or advocates pornography, pedophilia, incest or bestiality;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any statements that advocate or provide instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law, engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times any vulgar or obscene language or images;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times, without The Republic-Times's express prior approval, material which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times, any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive component;
- You agree not to post or transmit through The Republic-Times material or statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room or bulletin board;
- You agree not to upload, post, or otherwise make available on The Republic-Times Web pages any material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right. Any person determined by The Republic-Times, in its sole discretion, to have violated the intellectual property or other rights of others shall be barred from submitting or posting any further material on The Republic-Times’ Web pages;
- You agree not to impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Republic-Times employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- You agree not to interfere with any other user's right to privacy, including by harvesting or collecting personally-identifiable information about The Republic-Times users;
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt The Republic-Times Web pages or servers or networks connected to the Web pages, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web pages;
- You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of The Republic-Times’ Web pages, use of the Web pages, or access to the Web pages;
- You agree that if necessary, you have the consent of each and every identifiable natural person in any submission to use such persons name or likeness in the manner contemplated by The Republic-Times; and
- You agree that no person who appears in your submission, who is a current member of the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA) or any other rights society, is entitled to compensation from The Republic-Times.
- You agree not to use any service, technology or automated system to artificially inflate the page views that your submission, comment or interaction receives. This includes pay-per-click services, web "robots" and any other current or future technologies. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
- You agree not to use any technology, service or automated system to post more submissions, interactions or comments than an individual could upload in a given period of time. You also agree not to direct any third party to use these services, technologies or automated systems on your behalf.
Any conduct that in The Republic-Times’ sole discretion restricts or inhibits anyone else from using or enjoying The Republic-Times products and entities will not be permitted. The Republic-Times reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove or edit messages or material submitted by you and to terminate your account for any reason. The Republic-Times is not responsible for submitted material or posts, on bulletin boards, comments sections or on other forums by users of The Republic-Times products and entities.
The decision by The Republic-Times to monitor and/or modify the submitted content of The Republic-Times does not constitute nor shall it be deemed to constitute any responsibility or liability in any manner on the part of The Republic-Times in connection with or arising from use by you or participation in any online forums or interactive features of The Republic-Times products and entities.
Images and Third Party Content
The Republic- Times is a distributor of images and other content supplied by third parties on this website. Any opinions, advice, statements, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective authors or distributors and not of The Republic- Times or its affiliates, or any of its shareholders, officers, directors, employees or agents (the " Republic- Times Parties"). Neither the Republic- Times Parties nor any third party, including content providers, sponsors and licensors, guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
The Republic- Times neither endorses, nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of, any opinion, advice or statement made on this website by anyone other than an authorized The Republic- Times employee. Further, descriptions of and references to products do not imply endorsement of that product. Under no circumstances shall any of The Republic- Times Parties be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user's relying on or being exposed to information obtained from or contained on this website. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through this website.
All Content provided by a user of this service is the sole responsibility of that user, not The Republic- Times.
By submitting your material, for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency and receipt of which you hereby acknowledge, you hereby grant to The Republic-Times and its affiliates a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to edit, telecast, rerun, reproduce, use, create derivative works from, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute and otherwise exhibit the materials you submit, or any portion thereof in any manner and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without payment to you or any third party.
You represent and warrant to The Republic-Times that you have the full legal right, power and authority to grant to the Republic-Times the license provided for herein, that you own or control the complete exhibition and other rights to the materials you submitted for the purposes contemplated in this license and that neither the materials nor the exercise of the rights granted herein shall infringe upon or violate the right of privacy or right of publicity of, or constitute a libel or slander against, or violate any common law or any other right of, any person or entity.
The Republic-Times respects the copyrights of others and expects its users to do the same. By uploading, posting or otherwise making available content to The Republic-Times entities, you represent that you own or otherwise have the intellectual property rights to submit such materials. You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available to The Republic-Times any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright or other proprietary rights rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of The Republic-Times website, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted The Republic-Times the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright and any other proprietary rights that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for that individual's personal use on The Republic-Times website. You hereby grant The Republic-Times the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any such material made available on The Republic-Times website by you.
Users are solely responsible for anything contained in their submissions, comments/message board and/or emails. The Repulic-Times does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any submission, comments and/or message board. Users may be held legally liable for the contents of their submissions, message board and comments, and may be held legally liable if their submissions or comments include, for example, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret law or other proprietary right without permission of the author or owner, or defamatory comments.
Web site user submissions to The Repulic-Times do not represent the views of The Repulic-Times or any individual associated with The Repulic-Times, and we do not control this content. In no event shall you represent or suggest, directly or indirectly, The Repulic-Times's endorsement of user submissions. The Repulic-Times does not vouch for the accuracy or credibility of any content submitted by users, and does not take any responsibility or assume any liability for any actions you may take as a result of reading user published content on The Repulic-Times outlets. Through your use of The Repulic-Times website, you may be exposed to content that you may find offensive, objectionable, harmful, inaccurate or deceptive. There may also be risks of dealing with underage persons, people acting under false pretense, international trade issues and foreign nationals. By using The Repulic-Times entities, you assume all associated risks.
You expressly agree that use of The Republic-Times products and entities is at your sole risk. Neither The Republic-Times, its affiliates nor any of their respective employees, or agents warrant that The Republic-Times products and entities will be uninterrupted or error free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use, or as to the accuracy, reliability or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through The Republic-Times.
THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ITEMS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. THE REPUBLIC- TIMES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER THE REPUBLIC- TIMES, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OR PROVISION OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF, THIS WEBSITE, THE REPUBLIC- TIMES' SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE REPUBLIC- TIMES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FUNCTIONS EMBODIED ON, OR IN THE MATERIALS OF, THIS WEBSITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR. YOU, NOT THE REPUBLIC- TIMES, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION DUE TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
The Republic- Times uses reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the Content, but we make no representations or warranties as to the Content's accuracy, correctness or reliability.
There may be links to other websites from The Republic- Times website; however, these other websites are not controlled by The Republic- Times and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such website or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such websites. You waive any and all claims against The Republic- Times regarding the inclusion of links to outside websites or your use of those websites.
Some US states and foreign countries do not permit the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or liability for certain categories of damages. Therefore, some or all of the limitations above may not apply to you to the extent they are prohibited or superseded by state or national provisions.
Governing, Law, Venue, or Arbitration
Users of this website agree that any and all disputes arising from the use of this website, or the ordering of materials from this website, shall be settled by binding arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, however, The Republic- Times shall have the right to commence and prosecute any legal or equitable action or proceeding before any court of competent jurisdiction to obtain injunctive or other relief in the event that, in the opinion of The Republic- Times, such action is necessary or desirable beyond that relief immediately afforded through an arbitration proceeding.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Republic-Times, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of The Republic-Times products and entities by you or your Account by you or any other person using the Account. The Republic-Times reserves the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide The Republic-Times with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by The Republic-Times.
No Waiver, Severability
We always want you to receive the complete, accurate order. If you are missing items or received the wrong items, please call us at (618) 939-3814 with the following information:
The items you received in error or the items you are missing
Please be sure to contact us with any incorrect order, as we are only able to process refunds within 30 days of the date the order was placed.
If you purchased products through the MyCapture Media Store and did not receive the proper order or are dissatisfied with your order, please contact the MyCapture third-party associated with the products and services. Visit http://republictimes.mycapture.com/mycapture/consumersupport.asp to contact MyCapture to resolve the issue/s. And please let us know if there are further issues or if your issue does not get resolved.
2013 The Republic- Times, LLC. All rights reserved.