- This event has passed.
FREE Dinner & Seminar: How to Reduce Pain & Dysfunction
November 5, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pmFREE
Discover Regenerative Medicine
Learn about the #1 non-surgical regenerative medicine treatment now available in the St. Louis area! You are cordially invited to attend a 1-hour educational seminar to learn about the latest breakthrough in regenerative pain relief. After the presentation, there will be a Q&A session when Dr. Yazdi will answer all your questions.
Discover how these procedures are used to treat arthritis, sports injuries, joint injuries, stroke, head injuries and spine conditions. Dr. Joseph Yazdi will cover the basic science of exosomes and regenerative therapies, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help you reduce pain and avoid surgery.
Age, chronic disease, environmental factors and genetic disorders can interfere with how our stem cells communicate with other cells, disrupting the healing process. Exosomes play a key role in the regulation of these communication processes.
Dr. Yazdi’s primary focus is non-operative treatments of sports injuries, soft tissue injuries, spine and joint care utilizing state-of-the-art VisionScope technology to guide him to perform regenerative therapies.
*FREE DINNER INCLUDED
*RSVP IS REQUIRED – SEATING IS LIMITED SO RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
>> REGISTER ONLINE OR CALL OUR OFFICE AT (314) 973-2955 <<
Why you should attend:
• If you suffer from arthritis, joint pain, back pain, sports injury, or soft tissue damage.
• If you are seeking an alternative to surgery or other traditional pain treatments and medications.
• You want to learn about a regenerative medicine treatment options that will allow you to get back to doing the things you love as quickly and easily as possible.
Regenerative Medicine is used for:
• Degenerative disc disease
• Knee pain, osteoarthritis
• Low back, neck and nerve pain, sciatica
• Shoulder pain and rotator cuff tendonitis
• Brain injury
• Neurodegenerataive disorders
(Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson’s)
What you will learn at the FREE Dinner Seminar:
• How non-surgical procedures can be an alternative to surgery
• The basic science of exosomes and regenerative therapies, research, and treatment options for these procedures, to help you reduce pain and avoid surgery.
• How regenerative medicine improves the natural healing process for your body
• Dr. Yazdi’s unique method to correctly diagnose and accurately treat your condition
• Q&A with Dr. Yazdi after the seminar