Gas leak on Mobile Street - Republic-Times | News

Gas leak on Mobile Street

By on August 17, 2017 at 11:14 am

The Waterloo Fire Department responded about 10:30 a.m. Thursday to the report of a gas leak inside of a home in the 500 block of Mobile Street.

An elderly resident inside the home showed no obvious effects from the gas, but ambulance personnel checked on her to make sure she was OK.


Print pagePDF pageEmail page

Republic-Times

The Republic-Times has been Monroe County's hometown newspaper for 126 years. Serving Columbia, Waterloo, Valmeyer, Hecker and every town in between, we strive to provide the news that matters most to you in the timeliest manner possible. For more information on subscribing to the Republic-Times, call 939-3814 or visit the "Subscribe" page on this website.